You can start a macro by opening the macro list via Tools/Macro/Macros (ALT+F8) or by clicking an icon in a toolbar.
For the latter, you first have to add your macro to a toolbar.
- Open Tools - > Customize
- Switch to the 'Commands' tab and select Macros from the 'Categories' list
- Pick the macro from the 'Commands' list and ...
- ... using the left mouse button drag it to the toolbar or ...
- ... switch to the 'Toolbar' tab and add the new macro command to the toolbar of your choice.
- In order to add a picture to the macro icon click the 'Show Properties' button; then select the 3-dot-button and choose your picture from the list